Xero Health Check
We can perform a comprehensive and in-depth review of the accounting setup for your e-commerce business. We tailor our health check to suit the needs of each individual e-commerce business but our review would typically include:
- A detailed review of the way in which your website platform and the marketplaces that you sell on are integrated with Xero including a review of your VAT settings for any integration tools used (e.g. A2X, Bold, LMB).
- Recommendations on any additional add-on apps to Xero that would improve process flows or the information available to management.
- A review of the bank reconciliation process including checks for common errors.
- A review of bank rules to assess the efficiency of these as well as recommendations on any additional bank rules.
- A review of your most recent VAT return to check all VAT on sales is correctly accounted for and that all input VAT claimable has been claimed.
- A review of the tax rates set up in Xero.
- A review of the user permission levels to ensure that they are appropriate for each user who has access to Xero.
- Recommendations as to how tracking could be used within Xero to give better oversite of your business.
- A review of your Xero security setup.
Our prices for this service will depend upon the complexity of your e-commerce business and the extent of the review that you require. For a single platform/marketplace e-commerce, prices start from £ 300+ VAT. If you would like to discuss how a Xero health check could benefit your business, or want to hire Xero Accountants please call us at 01942 725419 or enquire online.
Read related article: Setting Up Xero: A Step-by-Step Guide
Get in Touch